Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!



Spring is around the corner.....well, okay, according to the calendar it is already Spring, but today it "feels" like Spring....after this brutally cold & snowy winter today it feels downright "Summery"!  The widget on my desktop says it's gonna be 76 degrees today...we'll see....

I'm feeling rejuvenated.  My studio is tidy & organized.  I have lots of things planned for this year.  Four lines of hand-dyed wool & spinning fibre, getting my patterns ready for test-knitting, completing Level 1 of the Master Weavers Cerificate from the OHS & growing the new Belle River Fibre Arts Guild that I've started.

I have a big dye project coming up....I invested in some great dye-blanks & fibre from my fave Canadian fibrey-type stuff company www.flannelberry.com & plan to get my Spring line dyed up & loaded onto my Artfire shop (www.artfire.com/users/SkeinsandShuttles) by the end of the month; a lofty goal I know but I've committed to a new plan of action for my fibre business & I'm determined to follow it to the letter (more on that another time!)

Well I can't resist the nice weather....It's time to pull out the motorcycle, put on some leather & go for a ride...

No comments:

Post a Comment